Re: Malkioni conversion

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 00:03:43 +0000

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001 10:22:18 +1300, you wrote:

>At 08:36 13/03/01 -0600, Peter wrote:
>
>>how much do Malkioni care about conversions?
>
>They care. Only the Brithini have a hands-off PoV.

can buy that, but there will still be degrees.

I don't really see the Rokari making much effort to convert pagans, since change isn't part of their theology, and anyway they aint got many pagans on their boarders.

The Hrestoli on the other hand will be happy to convert, and quite possibly sending missionaries to the barbarians.

The real hotbed of evangelism though will be Salfester. It's probably hard to move without someone explaining the virtues of their church to you.

Is Carl Hiaassen shaking his head and saying "If I'd have written this, no-one would have beleived it?"