The Duck Problem (was Re: Why should barbarians get all the poetry....)

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 11:21:03 -0600

>> I can't speak for Gareth, but for me the neat picture of a drulz in
>> Anaxials Roster was a cause of joy. Finally a picture that made them
>> look quite believable and not so rediculous.

Wow, so we have three schools of opinion on the "duck problem" here:

  1. can't stand Ducks, they're not in my Glorantha;
  2. like the Ducks, but only if they look "realistic" (e.g., no teeth)
  3. Of course my Ducks have teeth; how else would they chomp their cigars?

Guy
firmly in camp 3)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits. - Albert Einstein