RE: Pics

From: plarsen_at_...
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 13:01:42 -0600 (CST)

Quoting Gareth Martin <gamartin_at_...>:

> > I think we've got more important things to worry out, to be blunt.
> >

> Do we?

Well, I suppose we do, in the sense that I'd rather have Storm Tribes (say) with cheesecake Ernalda pictures than no ST at all, but I'll echo the sentiment that T&A is not what I'm looking for in an Issaries product. Which is not to say that I want a de-sexed Glorantha, but it would be nice if the pictures were both sexy and to the point (for example, I'm sure some (or many!) readers found the picture of the Ohorlanth Disciple (can't recall his name) sexy, but it made sense culturally, etc in a way that high heels and corsetting do not.

Peter Larsen