Re: Pics [was Re: Why should barbarians get all the poetry..

From: rexabean_at_...
Date: Thu Sep 16 11:42:17 2010

G'day all,

I agree with everything everyone has said. Hah beat that!!!

But a funny anecdote was the Vingan in a tournament module, who was about to be pounded into goo by an enemy clan Storm Bull guy whilst lying on the ground (-ve AP), pulled down her shirt and said "Don't hit me I'm just a girl".

It was her last ditch attempt to get back to -ve AP and she beat him in a roll against his Dim flaw. Whilst he was distracted by the view she leapt up and lightning bolted him back through the wall of the longhouse.

Does a couple of bits of minor cheesecake buried inside a book really put off potential buyers ? Factual comments rather than opinions would be of interest.

Cheers, Andrew