Re: Thundermills was Windmills

From: rmv1_at_...
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 04:28:32 -0000

Ian Cooper wrote:
> Roland wrote:
> > > Hiorl the Miller
> Damn, Roland gets his bid for the god of Miller's in first.
Yes, but I wrote it in a flurry at work between 4:45 and 4:55. It's always the last fifteen minutes at work where my brain actually starts to work...

As it turns out, it was a rush job that I meant to ask for comments about. Note that I am in no way saying that Orlanth Thunderous has no place in the Mill; Ohorlanth and his daimones are needed to make the whole thing work. I just think the job of *miller* will fall into Orlanth Allfather...

Which just leaves Orlanth Adventurous out. Anyone for the Sartarite version of Don Quixote?

Roland