Re: Saucy Pics

From: Jeffrey Zahari <jeff_zahari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 17:58:10 +1100

> >> I can't express how tired I am of sex kitten armor-heels,
> >> chainmail with cleavage, that sort of thing.
>
> > Hear, hear! Sexist schlock sucks!
>
>If we view her as a work of Lunar propaganda, however... :-)

When one of my friends (not a regular roleplayer) saw the picture he said, "I want to be in HER cult!"

And Mr Bean: point taken about a little cheesecake being harmless, but there are certain issues at stake about what sort of world we want to imagine. Personally, I haven't liked the Frazetta/Vallejo style since I was a teenager, but even the Dragon Pass rulebook has Harrek in fur tights and Jar-Eel in a fetching little halter/mini number. Can we not discuss the issue?