Re: Pics

From: wulfc_at_...
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:29:11 -0000

Depends... adolescents ARE the biggest market, females are the biggest POTENTIAL market. Neither, I think, will buy a RPG because there ARE cheesecake drawings (personally I wouldn't describe them as such - now Macho Women with Guns, THAT was cheesecake... and a surprisingly good, simple system too...), but on first impressions the female players may be put off by them. I doubt it though, if they are into RPG in any way I'm sure they've seen far worse than anything Issaries is likely to print...

Wulf