Re: Re: Re: Pics

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <janjero_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 13:04:18 +0100

mmm

> FWIW Greg wanted the Glorantha: Intro to appeal to 16+ year olds.
>
> My reaction? "So more sex and violence then?"
>
> --Peter Metcalfe

16+?
I doubt the goal is achieved, but I don't know a large number of non-italian 17-20 year old to be sure.
In Italy the 17-20 market is an hard one. Only music and beverages, as a marketing manager myself, is univocally definited for this range. For other categories, such as clothes, snacks, TV programmes and plays, you must go by absurd: is this snack a child snack or an adult snack, so it is _not_ a 17-20 snack. And so on.

RPGs and Computer Games are a niche in this age-segment in this country. So the definition is double that difficult. I'm going to ask to the Marketing List I attend ans see what's the answer. I will let you know, of course.

Ciao
Gian