Don Quixote

From: Lemens, Chris <CLemens_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 09:47:10 -0500

If you really want a Don Quixote character, I'd make him a Western knight intent on proving that there is no such thing as Orlanth. To prove his point, he tilts at windmills, since they are a visible manifestation of the god. Given that he is a fully armored knight on a warhorse and the windmill is probably wooden, I'd think he'd be successful in breaking it more often than not. I'd say he starts in southern Heortland (working for . . . what was the Malkioni king's name? . . . Richard?) and moves north (as a mercenary for the Lunars).

Of course, if you use this idea, your ducks are probably Donald-ish.

Chris Lemens