Re: Pics

From: bellplace_at_...
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 21:52:36 -0000

Noble persons

I really feel I must interject in this rather unseemly conversation regarding the Honourable Lady Junia Desdera and her attire. I admit to a personal interest in the matter, the Honourable Lady being my sister. I can only declare that we followed the advice given to us by the Ibex Moon prefect on travelling in the south.

Of course the guide had obviously spent much time in the provinces and was woefully behind the times. The first set of armour shown us was so ill-cut as to be shapeless, not to mention heavy and uncomfortable. Lady Junia's fair neck was scraped almost to the bone and her favourite amber necklace was irredeemably scratched. And how we could have accepted an invitation to dine with the natives in that garb, I cannot imagine.

Eventually we called in our own people who created a more elegant travelling outfit, with double layers of linen for protection. Our guide became a little too insistant at this point and forgot his station but my man reminded him.

So I would ask you to desist from any salacious discussion of a noble lady. I would remind you of our connections and the people you would certainly not wish to upset.

On this day

Alax Junius Desdera