Re: New file uploaded to HeroWars

From: rmv1_at_...
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 22:38:36 -0000

I have added the file "millston.doc" to the files database, since it is relevant to the mills discussion. I found a semi-good paper on millstones on the Web and converted it into a Word document to get rid of some annoying grammatical mistakes. There are still some in there, since I never finished editing it. Still, if you can get around the sometimes-bizarre grammar, it is a solid piece on the topic. If anybody can't read it, email me privately and I'll send it to you in .txt format. Alternatively, I can just add the text version to the documents area as well.

Roland