Re: Beauty vs. Beasts (was"Not about pics")

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 00:55:28 -0000

Like unto his relative, Odysseus... Another, cleverer, red-headded man.

> So.. where did you find this marvellous story? I wanna read more...

I seem to have read this as prose as well, and recently.

But I just flipped to the back of 'Song of Troy' and it has a scene pretty similar. Not bad stuff, actually. Quite intersting. Yes, Menelaos.

Perhaps the person making the example was just 'making an example' -- you must admit it was an intersting one.

Jeff
"There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this kingdom." - The Dread Pirate Wesley