Re: Beauty v Beasts

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 02:43:34 EST

Melanie:

<< Um, er, thanks. I should have known. I sort of suspected as much. Although... ironically, most of the female attributes mentioned in TR seem to be focused more on healing, creativity, nature and fertility in general rather than pure 'swoon' power--I guess the sex appeal is just an understood by product... >>

    FWIW, one of the magic keywords in the current draft of SK has some abilities of this nature. But it occurs to me that I may need more; knights should spend a fair proportion of their time swooning at the sight of fair damsels, don't you think?

Trotsky