RE: Re: Rainbow Mounds

From: Graham, Andrew <agraham_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:06:27 -0000

> When I ran Rainbow Mounds I combined it with The Food Thief, that
> Lunar bird replaced Whiteye, and the Mouse God (Felan Boulter?)
> replaced mother Lizard.

And it worked well.

> and one got posesses. An
> Odaylan transforming into a mouse... her Alynx follower wasn't
> happy...

He still thinks she smells funny. At least she got turned back to human shape . By the way its your turn to bring the cheese :)

This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the sender.
We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to postmaster_at_... then delete the E-Mail and destroy any copies of it.

It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

For further information, visit us at WWW.MITSUIBABCOCK.COM