Re: Windmills

From: rmv1_at_...
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 13:03:54 -0000

[Thom Baguley replies to my post.]
> >> I still see Thunderous associated with the sails, and
> >> Orstan the building, and yes now Harst the administration.
> >Since Harst has little control over the winds, you will definitely
> >need Ohorlanth worshippers to help, I'd think, if only from time to
> >time.
> Given that many clan members can predict tomorrow's weather
> (especially wind strength and direction) I doubt that the Miller
> needs control of the winds. Just put/open the sails up on good days
> and down for big storms etc.

I meant more along the lines of general religious observances related to Orlanth Thunderous; the Miller is (IMG) an Orlanth Allfather subcult, and is less able to do the proper blessings to placate and strengthen the winds. The Mill should be a centerpoint for the religious life of clans that can afford one.

Roland