Picture from Narators Book final adventure

From: rexabean_at_...
Date: Thu Sep 16 11:42:17 2010

G'day all,

Departing from cheesecake for a while* I find my heroes plunging into the Underworld for the final adventure from the narrators book.

Has any artistic-type done a drawing of the three-part panel mentioned at the start of this adventure and would they be prepared to send it to me by email ?

Otherwise I would have to do a fairly amateurish stick figure drawing (I find this more appealing than trying to describe it verbally). Please help as my Artistic is definitely a 6.

Cheers, Andrew