RE: Re: carrion birds

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 20:35:56 +0100

On Monday, March 26, 2001 3:52 PM, Jeff [SMTP:jeff.kyer_at_...] wrote:

> Ravens do. I vaugely remember that they could be the allied spirits in
> some rare instances in the past. (I could be wrong on that!). But the
> battle field raven is a good associate for the Lord of Death.

Now I'm at home and can check my sources, the old RQ ones suggest that all Humakti allied spirits are bound into iron swords. But this is Hero Wars now, and we like saying "yes". :)

Raven and crow allies are too appropriate to leave out. Even if Eurmal does seem to like them, too (mind you, I like magpies for him...).

Regards,

Bruce