Re: Just a thought

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 21:16:13 -0000

Good. Then I can go back to having old ladies in black shawls terrorizing strapping young Humakti and Uroxi. Most excellent.

Fear old women. They know too much. =)

(Just think of the Witches from Terry Prachett...)

But I admit that the movement from Ernalda to TKT/Asrelia WILL result in a loss of magic as the affinities they have managed to build up will be reduced to a mere 12 from whatever they had previously.

I don't think that a leader would go -- but again, its all up to what pull and call a Heortling feels. But that's just my world, of course.

Jeff