Re: Just a thought

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 21:22:28 -0000

So if I read that right, an initiate of the Orane Steadwife sub-cult of Ernalda would, at menopause:
- become instead an initiate of Orane Steadwife, sub-cult of Asrelia and Ty Kora Tek, and
- lose her "bless family" and "bless mothers" affinities, but would retain her "bless stead" affinity and gain whatever affinities A&TKT provide.

Hmmm, not awful, but I still think a 2 year old would notice the difference when Mommy gave up "bless family." Mind you, menopause is not, from what little I know about the subject, an abrupt change, but more of a gradual thing. So perhaps mothers of young children are just less apt to acknowledge the change early on. After all, it sounds like you should be in the aspect that matches your roll, and if you are still very actively a mother you wouldn't hurry out of that aspect I wouldn't think.

*shrug* I guess I can live with that. I'll wait ST with even more eagerness to find out what magic A&TKT have, and how that blends with all the other Ernalda sub-cults.

--Bryan