Re: Changing magic affinities

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 18:33:42 -0000

I'd like to keep it in line with the changing sub-cults/cults note about keeping 3/4 of your devotion level. Perhaps the standard 3/4 or 12 (whichever is greater) should apply to the affinity as well as the devotion in this case. But again, I stress that I would only allow this because we're told that the change from Ernalda to TKT/Asrelia is done by 'all' women of that cult and that the Ernaldan affinities are just not related to the TKT/Asrelia ones at all... (and I like my grannies scary). Afterall, old Torvald's going to stay a Hedkoranth until he's struck dead by in a ceremony or catches his death of cold running around naked (he seems to do that more and more often these days). But I'm rules mongering and hair-splitting. =)

Jeff