Re: Changing magic affinities

From: markmohrfield_at_...
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:19:18 -0000

Jeff KYer
>>But again, I stress that I would only allow
this because we're told that the change from Ernalda to TKT/Asrelia is
done by 'all' women of that cult and that the Ernaldan affinities are just not related to the TKT/Asrelia ones at all... (and I like my grannies scary).<<

I agree with that too, if it was just an optional change then the normal "start over at the beginning" would be okay, but since it's almost required (stress on "almost") retaining some or all of skill level strikes me as both fairer and more in tune with the setting. I just don't see most powerful Ernaldans as becoming suddenly much less powerful as they age.

                                                    Mark Mohrfield