Re: Re: Rare cults

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 08:15:56 -0800

At 04:07 PM 3/29/2001 -0000, you wrote:
>[Greg Stafford clarified cult membership in Sartar and added:]
>> ST had* 14 specialty cults, plus the really minor ones.
>> *"had 14" means that, due to space limitations, we have dropped
>> the entire Animist section from it.
>While the thought that there was that much material is enough to set
>my fingers twitching in anticipation (in addition to the facial tick
>I developed reading what was going to come out in Sartar Rising) I
>must ask: Any word on where and when the Sartarite Animist material
>will come out?

I believe it is currently available to the GTA initiates, or will be. We plan to put it there first, probably along with some necessary explanations about the clarified "new animist rules." Then we will move it to the public viewing section.

Heck, depending on word count we may find it stuck into Sartar Rising.

Greg Stafford
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>