Re: Rare cults

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 18:49:10 +0000

>So what would you think would be the rarer Subcults from TR?

I would think that ones that *aren't* in TR - at least amongst the Heortlanders.

And some Clans are likely to have significant numbers of the more unusual ones (as stated for Poverri).

The ones from TR I would expect to be rare, except locally : Overdruva, Belveren, Kadone, Desemborth, Mastakos (if chariots are falling out of use, Niskis, Orvanshagor, Varanorlanth, Poverri.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.