Re: Just a thought

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 14:31:37 -0000

Raid Often. And, after a quick check of the Finovani Keyword in TR, I see that they have 'Know Domestic Animals.' While this could be viewed as some sort of herdsmen inspired depravity, I think it indicates that warriors who are followers of Finovan are pretty good at scooting off with other folks animals -- unlike, say, Destori or Humakti (Elmali probably make good horsethieves)

Do you:

1. Raid your enemies to replace the missing Elmali?
2. Ask your neighboring clans to give you nobles?
3. Perform the Voriof looks for Lost Sheep heroquest?
4. Blame the trickster? (He really was a funny looking noble)
5. Outlaw the Clan for being so foolish?

Ask the ring:
Trickster: He really was a funny looking Elali. Ernalda: It was the elves! We must burn all our root vegtables! Humakt: Kill them all.
Chalana Arroy: We should all just have a group hug. Issaries: I am sure we can trade the Tigereye Necklace for a new chief.
Odayla: Huh? I was out fishing. Did something happen? Chief:

Hope this helps!

Jeff

Jeff