Re: Animist Cults of ST

From: Mark Galeotti <hia15_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 14:47:32 -0000

> While Tradetalk, YBoT or Unspoken Word are all good places for
these
> rules to appear on paper they do have a big disadvantage
as "ultimate
> repositries".

Absolutely, but to be fair to Issaries, this is not the intention: we were offered Maran (and jumped at the opportunity!) in part because it fit so well with the Tarsh Exiles section of Unspoken Word, but more importantly because once they realised that they would have to cut the cult from ST, they wanted to get it out to the HW community. It *will* be appearing in a 'proper' book and, I understand, with some subcults that will not be in UW, so it is not just a reprint inside a different cover (a la Kyger Litor). So the material won't be vanishing - quite the opposite.

BTW, I must add that I think the idea of a 'Spirit Book', including adventures on the Spirit Plane (relatively accessible, after all), is a great one!

Mark

Mark Galeotti

The Unspoken Word, a new Gloranthan magazine, coming soon (http://www.celtic-webs.com/theunspokenword)