The Way of Illumination

From: Pi/R Pradal <Pradal.PiR_at_...>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 15:08:10 -0000

Hail !
I'm glad to send you my first message on this Mailing List. Introduce myself:
My name: Pierre Pradal. I'm a french player of Runesquest since 6 years (18 years of roleplaying game) and I wish I will 'storytell' my first Hero Quest in a few weeks.
Please, excuse my poor english... hoping I will make some progress by reading your messages. "8)
I've got a question (strange, no ?)...
I think ('xcuse if i'm wrong) that Illumination is like Awakening in Buddishm (so an Illuminated is like a Buddha). So, do you think some Illuminate will be back after death like a Bodisatvah ?
And, if yes...: do you think Nysalor (for example) will be back a day in a process of re-incarnation?
This is a strange idea but what do you think about it ?... Thanks for all...
Best regards,
Pierre