Re: Coup update

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 10:37:59 -0400

[Cue solemn martial music on all channels]

Nick_at_... wrote:

> [Cue solemn martial music on all channels]
>
> I am proud to announce that the forces of Moderation whole-heartedly
> support el Presidente Kyer in this hour of need, and stand ever-ready
> to crush opponents of the HeroWars Regime. You are safe in our hands.
> Please avoid unnecessary travel, especially after dark. The soldiers
> lining the streets are there for your protection. Viva la Revolucion!
>
> Regards, Nick

El Presidente would like to thank the Minister for Security and Squeeky Toys for his support and quick thinking during this time of crisis.

The Hero Wars Regime will now return to the usual administration. Remeber, All Your Cows Are Belong to Us. Its tax time.

El Jeffe