RE: Initiation into unsupported cults

From: Graham, Andrew <agraham_at_...>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 11:24:29 +0100

> I was just pondering on how you would go about becoming an initiate
> of a cult that has no clan representation.
>
> For instance if your clan has no Humakt how would you become an
> initiate. Presumably as nobody would know enough about Humakt to
> instruct you it would either be a non starter or you would have to go
> to another clan.
>
> Given the relatively low proliferation of priests in most clans this
> must happen a lot.

Well you don't need a priest a Godi will do and they are more common [it's only a part time job really]. Failing that you would have to go to another friendly clan. Once you were an intitate you would have to chose either to commute for the holidays or just to use your own clans general shrine. Clans all [Orlanthi all] worship all the gods on there high holy days as part of there 10% of time spent worshiping the storm pantheon. So as your clans sole representative of Humakt you would probably find your self leading the worship to Humakt for your clan on Humakt's high holy day even though you are only an new initiate. This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the sender.
We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to postmaster_at_... then delete the E-Mail and destroy any copies of it.

It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

For further information, visit us at WWW.MITSUIBABCOCK.COM