Re: [hw-rules] Re: Geas-breaker

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 10:52:53 -0700

> Will we see the Household of Death's geasa written up in Storm Tribes
> or some other supplement? I'd love to have a baseline to use to
> determine just how powerful geasa get in Glorantha.

Not in ST (just generic Humakt ones), and unless we have a time-travel episode probably not in Sartar Rising or any of the other adventure books, since the HoD has been dead for a while now. Which means that the field is wide open for your own interpretations. As far as baselines of "how powerful a geasa can get" - for God-like power, emulate your god perfectly (including how you were born & raised), and never, *ever* fail.

RR