Powers

From: Andy <bfoot_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 00:25:50 +0100

HI all one again ive been thinking , i know its dangerous

A while ago i mentioned TKT and the relationship to Humakt, i wound like to say big thanx to the people who made suggestions it really helped. Now for my next piece.

I have searched the main rule book and thunder rebels , for a guide or hint towards the cult powers/affinites of tkt. im wondering if any one on this list has any kool ideas about what the affinities could be ?

I know someone will probery say wait unbil its published but im a big eager.

Andy