Re: Re: [OT] Penny Love

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 09:18:46 +1000

> I'd be delighted to hear about other works I don't recall. I think
> Penny Love is one of the great Gloranthan authors, and it's a crying
> shame her novel has never seen print.

Agreed. Penny has a delightful eye for atmosphere and genre, and it comes across in her both her fiction and her RQ/COC scenarios.

In addition to the sources noted by Nick, 'Four Answers', an excerpt from 'The Widow's Tale' can be found in Questlines 1.

John

nysalor_at_... John Hughes

When the Duck laid that kiss on me last night, I swear my thighs just went up in flames! He must practice on melons or something.

That other John Hughes, 'Pretty in Pink'.