RE: Re: Conversion

From: Grawe, Philipp <pgrawe_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 10:47:31 +1000

> Couldn't this be done thanks to the Seven Mothers feat 'Include Them'
> and thus bestowing the Goddess' protection on them? I never
> understood what that feat was all about.

I think you've just elegantly slotted a missing piece into My Glorantha.

It would, of course, take a pretty high powered Include Them and I don't think it would be a case of the local Lunar Priest waving arms, going "rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb", <bright flash of red light> "Ok, that's done it, you should be right now".

There's be a big ceremony with Seven Mothers Bigwigs, the local Clan Chief, the local Priest and a couple of Godi, and the clan members who want to convert where the chief brings forward the Wyter and each clan member passes under the Goddess' protection.

Spies from the Evilnasty Tribe are watching in horror from the far rise....

Harry.