Re: Geas-breaker

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 08:52:22 EDT

In a message dated 4/5/01 10:12:41AM, you write:

<< I'm afraid it doesn't. I know the mechanism, but for the life of me I  can't imagine a geas of Harlsatar that the Emperor could trick him to  break during their fight.

    -Adept

I do not think this reflects on Harshalters geas but rather on the cleverness and ingenuiety of the Red Emperor, for which he is famous. I always think of the Red Emperor, on top form, as some sort of devious lawyer able to persuade you that Black is White (or Red) and that White is Black.

Keith Nellist