RE: Innstafar: a Viking tradition for the Orlanth's Ki n ?

From: Graham, Andrew <agraham_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 14:02:51 +0100

> When Viking left
> their longhouses (exiles or looks for new lands), they took with them
> the innstafars. Once arrived at destination, they threw them to the
> sea and built their new houses in the place where innstafar ran
> aground.
>
> But I am confronted with two small problems:

> 2-Orlanthis are not viking (no travels by sea), so how to use these
> pillars as did it the Vikings in the case of an exile for example ?
Hills are sacred to Orlanthi so I guess they might roll them down the hill
[assuming they are round in section] from the top and build the house where they stop.

This could lead to some interesting locations for buildings :)

This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the sender.
We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to postmaster_at_... then delete the E-Mail and destroy any copies of it.

It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

For further information, visit us at WWW.MITSUIBABCOCK.COM