Re: Re: Conversion

From: Peter Larsen <plarsen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 08:49:56 -0500

Jeff Kyer says:

>I don't think you're thinking in the right time-frame. Tash has been
>under the thumb of the empire for well over a century. That's five
>generations or more. Sartar's only been subject to the Lunars for one
>and already they are starting to feel the bite.

        Tarsh has been enjoying the new freedoms and prosperity provided by Lunar guidance. Everyone is happier, healthier, and holier than they ever were under the old Kings. Please, if there is any Lunar thumb in Tarsh, it is the green one (as HonEel showed) tending Tarsh's evr-producing fields and gardens, bathed in the Goddess's enriching light. If the people of Sartar only learned the correct lessons from history, they too might prosper in the Age of the Red Moon.

        No, really.

Peter Larsen