RE: Re: strategic and trade commodities

From: Gareth Martin <gamartin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 11:00:23 +0100

> I'm not really sure what you mean by "strategic" -- I don't think
> clans would be crippled by a lack of weapons trade. Lack of bronze,
> perhaps.

More the case that politically, you need to have a policy about these commodities, one way or another. I doubt frex that many anti-Lunar Orlanthi clan rings would be too keen on their smiths producing weapons for the Lunar occupiers. Strategic commodities have geopolitical implications; those bodies that act politically will discuss them and monitor them, even if they have no interest of power to intervene.