Re: Becoming a Chaos creature

From: Peter Nordstrand <doctorpeace_at_...>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 20:27:10 +0200 (CEST)

 Philippe:

> I think I've read somewhere that by regularly eating
> human flesh (in secret), someone might become an
Ogre.
> Is that true ?

Unless I am mistaken, Greg Stafford claimed it to be so in a post on this forum a couple of weeks (months?) ago.

It is my guess that it is the act of cannibalism that can turn someone in to an ogre. Uz eating humans are no more cannibals than humans eating pigs are.

> Can this be generalized ? Will a regular rapist
slowly
> become a Broo ?

Yes, I believe that is correct, though I cannot point you to any official source, I'm afraid. I don't believe, though, that the transformation to an ogre (for cannibals) or broo (for rapists) is automatic. It *can* happen, but that doesn't mean that it will, or even that it is common.

> If it is possible, how come warbands or lunar troops
> are not affected?

Why would warbands and lunar troops be immune to this?

/Peter Nordstrand

Do You Yahoo!?
Ditt_namn_at_... - skaffa en gratis mailadress p� http://mail.yahoo.se