Re: Becoming a Chaos creature

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 14:53:56 EDT

Phillippe Sigaud:

<< I think I've read somewhere that by regularly eating human flesh (in
secret), someone might become an Ogre. Is that true ?>>

     Yes. It does have to be 'regularly', mind.

<< If that's the case, I suppose it affects only humans, >>

     Right; its a human thing. Besides, an Uz eating human flesh (or even Uz flesh) is nothing unusual...

<< Will a regular rapist slowly become a Broo ? >>

     It's possible, IMO. Again, it would really have to be 'regular'.

<< If it is possible, how come warbands or lunar troops are not affected? Can
a Wyter or Vexilla protect its members from this kind of consequences? >>

     To a limited extent, perhaps. But do it enough, and you'll attract Thed's attention sooner or later.

Trotsky