Chaos-taints (SPOILER WARNING)

From: Roland Volz <rmv1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 19:07:00 -0000

[Philippe asked about people becoming ogres, broos, etc.]
[Greg pretty definitively answered those questions.]
The discussion leads me to a question of my own. I ran Glorantha in the Bad Old Days of RuneQuest, and started my players out on the 3rd Edition Apple Lane and Snakepipe Hollow adventures. Unfortunately, at that time I had just had several other campaigns die out from under me due to lack of interest, so I just ran RQ out of the book, without trying to fit the scenarios into any greater whole. In the Snakepipe Hollow adventure, the group's archer Speedarted himself into low magical power, then became chaotic when shown the horned skull of Termain Osberopo. I had a great problems later, justifying this to myself; the character was a model Orlanthi.

Roland