Re: Loskalmi Occupational Keywords

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2001 22:41:27 +1200

At 18:18 8/04/01 +0800, you wrote:
>Given that a man starts as a farmer, and if he can, progresses through
>Soldier, Knight Wizard and Noble, should he accumulate occupational
>keywords?

He should learn those in play and advance in Caste when he has demonstrated sufficient mastery in those skills to the satisfaction of his peers.

>If I am creating a wizard, should I also have farmer and Soldier/Knight
>keywords?

Wizard would be an advanced cultural keyword. Loskalmi Wizards would have some skills from their farmer caste occupation (which includes far more than just farmers) and also some knight caste experience (again, this includes more than just knights).

--Peter Metcalfe