Re: rape and cannibalism

From: sigaud_at_...
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 07:48:41 -0000

Well, thank you all for your swift answers (and interesting following discussion) to my strange questions. I'm also glad to learn so much about Praxian eating habits :-)

> > PS. I'd like to say that I'm examining this all dispassionately
and from a
> > Gloranthan perspective. My comments have no real bearing on the
RW. I
> don't
> > condone or apologize for rape, cannibalism, or extreme violence.
(And I'd
> > rather not see a lot of argument about them on the lists.)

Hmm. I don't know if that really needs to be precized, but my questions on rape and cannibalism were more to tell dreadful stories to my players (hear hear the tale of Harlgan who did terrible things during the big raid ... and so on), than anything else. And I think it may help my players to better understand Chaos' place in Glorantha, and fear it.

   Philippe