Re: Becoming a Hero creature

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 07:52:52 -0700

Have you read http://www.glorantha.com/hw/javern_sunsetleap.html? I thought that this point was well known by now.

>I tremble at this thought.

Now you are starting to understand the Hero Wars.

Please understand: everything that has been set down in the rules so far is HOW IT IS NOW. Many of these constants are going to be broken in the upcoming HW supplements. Your hero characters will come up with more (and here we will see a difference between people who read HW and people who play HW, because the types of ideas will be different for each).

But whether it is the cause or the effect, both or something else is part of the upcoming story.

Greg Stafford
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>