Re: Pharaonic reincarnation

From: Nick_at_...
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 15:43:37 -0000

Thom wrote:

> I'd let them re-learn the memories (effectively what happens for the
> Pharoah - he's born afresh and relearns from a manual).

I don't think that is what *usually* happens for the Pharaoh. I got the impression that "Belintar's Book" was written in anticipation of his disappearance and spiritual dismemberment. (Don't ask me how he knew it was coming, though!). I don't think every one of his previous incarnations had to "relearn from a manual" -- this next one will be a special case. (If it happens at all).

Cheers, Nick