Re: Atrocity and such

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 16:06:39 -0000

I tend to keep most of the icky stuff off camera -- I'm very sure my p[layers have nastier imaginations than I do. Most of the tales of evilness are brought by refugees, traders, and travellers. Sortof like Star Wars in that we know the Empire's evil but most of the nasty stuff happens off camera.

But, from time to time, I illustrate the point a little more grahically -- crucifying their god-talker or having gagarthi who are in Imperial pay raid their lands. Or having cattle/friends/npc's carried off by Broo. It brings things home. It will, of course, get worse...

Jeff