Re: Iron Chef Geo

From: Wesley Quadros <wquadros_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 20:10:44 -0700

Iron Chef is one of the few shows that make me wish I had cable. ":-)

&#92;&#92;/

   Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:12:19 -0000
   From: "Jeff" <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Subject: Iron Chef Geo Re: Locaem Tribe (and some questions)

Now, today on Iron Chef Geo:

BARLEY AND BEEF CHALLENGE!!! This barley was raided from the Colymar tribe and is a rich fallow gold colour. Blessed by the Earth Mother, it will be a fine feature for Orlanthi Cooking. The other ingredient is a live cow. The Finovani stole this from the Sambari, taking it from the Tribal King's own herd! Now, to take these two ingredients and prepare a series of dishes that highlight the taste and spirit of Orlanthi cuisine.

You have one hour!

Stay tuned as Iron Chef Geo and Beatpot the Challenger go to work!

Jeff Kyer