Re: How Eurmal Lost His Stick

From: Mike Dawson <mdawson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 23:13:43 -0000

Lovely.

Though only related in one obvious way, it reminds me of Martin Crim's excellent "Eurmal and the Black Swan Maidens" story (I may have the title wrong.)

In it, Eurmal sees beautiful black swans and wants to have sex with them, but they keep flying away when he comes close. So, he detaches his penis and it swims off to a swan maiden and starts having sex with her.

Turns out the swan maiden is a daughter of Subere, and it dives down into the water and back to her mother, with Eurmal's penis still at it.

Subere is very upset, takes the penis and twists it "so it works backward" or some such.

Eurmal gets it back, but doesn't like the way it works now.

He's VERY happy when Humakt offers to trade....

Mike