Re: How Eurmal Lost His Stick

From: reinierd_at_...
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 09:44:53 -0000

IMO you got the tone of understated ribaldry just right. I'm also glad you were merciful; I thought Vinga was going to introduce Eurmal to Gorgorma.

Shouldn't there be some benefits, especially bizarre ones, for Tricksters who undertake quests like this? Something along the lines of "Eurmal loses his stick, but finds he is so tricky he can trick even himself" (gain feat/ability of "trick anyone" which can be used to augment feats of especially difficult trickery). Call me a pushover, but I have a soft spot for Eurmal.

Reinier