Re: How Eurmal Lost His Stick

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 12:05:49 -0000

A causal reading of any series of trickster myths from Hermes or Loki, say to Coyote or Old Man Spider shows that most of the time the Trickster ends up being caught in his own games, often with rather drastic/painful results.

Eurmal is just getting more of the same. I suppose I'm just glad to see a Trickster motif in an RPG that isn't funny-stupid or funny-annoying like, forexample, Malkavians or the like. I don't think I'd want to be an Eurmali and I don't think I'd like my sister to marry one... =) Being Trickster is, in many ways, a curse.

Jeff