RE: Re: How Eurmal Lost His Stick

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 17:23:21 +0100

On Tuesday, April 17, 2001 10:45 AM, reinierd_at_... [SMTP:reinierd_at_...] wrote:
> > After that, I'll try to get my mind out of the gutter.
> >
> What?! And make us miss out on such nice Orlanthi family
> entertainment? I can't wait to see how he gets it back!

I promise I'll write it up soon. I'm just getting the details ironed out in my head. :)

> IMO you got the tone of understated ribaldry just right. I'm also
> glad you were merciful; I thought Vinga was going to introduce Eurmal
> to Gorgorma.

Thanks. Gorgorma was my first idea. But then I got merciful. I have a soft spot for Eurmal. Admittedly, it's the local swamp.

> Shouldn't there be some benefits, especially bizarre ones, for
> Tricksters who undertake quests like this?

Maybe he's more resistant to being tricked or deceived by others. After all, as long as Babeester Gor has got hold of it, Eurmal isn't thinking with his stick any more and will have to use his head. :)

Regards,

Bruce