Re: Geography Question

From: Michael Hitchens <michaelh_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 11:37:27 +1000 (EST)

On Wed, 18 Apr 2001 Osentalka_at_... wrote:

> If you draw a line from Two Sisters to Gredog Inn Runegate is one third from
> TS to GI. And half of that distance to the east.
>
> If you have a rough map (like in Avalon Hills Apple Lane) these three
> locations are almost in line, but if you have a more detailed map Runegate is
> "slightly" to the east of that line.

Apple Lane is rough, but quite a small scale. It has to be very rough to have Runegate as wrong as totrm 19 has it. It would need to be about 1.5 cm to the right of where it is on the Apple Lane map - confusing, no?

> > Also, the Apple Lane module says Apple Lane is on the Colymar/Maboder
> > border. but every map with tribes on it shows it being in the middle of
> > Colymar lands. Any ideas?
>
> Apple Lane in one Colymar lands, near the border to MALANI lands.

I meant Malani, they both start with M :-)

Of course, that would mean that the position of the Malani tribe on Ian Thomsons's map is competely wrong (which doesn't surprise me that much actually, apologies to Ian but I was surprised when I saw the Malani on the right hand back of the Creek on his map)

Michael